Martin Tweyman, Principal
As principal of the firm, Martin Tweyman has over 37 years of experience representing clients across a wide range of family law cases. He is a strong advocate for his clients' interests, looking for practical solutions to complex problems. Martin has appeared in different levels of Courts in multiple jurisdictions in Ontario.
His many contributions throughout his career demonstrate his commitment to his practice and the success of his clients.
- Some of Martin's notable affiliations and accomplishments throughout his career include:
- Served as a panel member for the Office of the Children's Lawyer
- Involved in the development and creation of the Supervised Access Program (Ontario).
- + 25 years on the Legal Aid Area Committee hearing appeals from the Area Director's refusal to issue Legal Aid certificates.
- Assisted in Pioneering the Parent Information Program, the precursor to the now mandatory Parent Information Program
- Serves as dispute resolution officer (DRO) in the Durham Region
(416) 445-7711 ext. 107 · firstname.lastname@example.org